So wish me luck, I am a real amateur! And I still have to figure out how this web page works, and how do I keep this running in 3 languages! :)
Monday, November 7, 2011
Ground Breaking
Today, November 7, 2011 (after seeing my friends continuous great Blog efforts), I have decided to have my next, I guess 3rd, Blog attempt. I am really bad writer, with really bad discipline, but the promise of Sean to help me out with this, did the 'let's give it a final try' kick for me. And probably the fact, that in 2 weeks, Nicholas will be 2 years, already! And there are so many great moments and memories, that need more than just a photo or video, they need the momentum description!
So wish me luck, I am a real amateur! And I still have to figure out how this web page works, and how do I keep this running in 3 languages! :)
So wish me luck, I am a real amateur! And I still have to figure out how this web page works, and how do I keep this running in 3 languages! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment